1. Fill up the bowl at the top of the burner with the desired amount of essential oil or a single wax melt - take care to not overfill.
2. Place a lit tea light candle underneath.
3. Enjoy the aroma circulating into your home.
4. Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time. Please take care to ensure the pool of oil or wax melt doesn't completely evaporate.
5. Extinguish the candle with a candle snuffer rather than blowing out.
SAFETY - Keep away from children and pets. Only use burners approved for wax melts. Use on a flat, stable surface. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from flammable materials. Do not allow the pool of wax or oil to completely evaporate. Do not overfill dish. Please take care when moving the oil burner as it may get hot while in use. Always use a standard tea light candle for all oil burner products. Do not allow hot wax or hot oil to come into contact with the skin.