IMPORTANT - NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. NEVER PICK UP THE GLASS CONTAINER ONCE LIT. ALWAYS EXTINGUISH AFTER USE. PLACE THE CONTAINER ON A FLAME RESISTANT SURFACE. ALLOW TO BURN FOR A MIN OF 1 HOUR FOR AN EVEN SURFACE BURN AND A MAX OF 4 HOURS. KEEP THE CANDLE AWAY FROM CHILDREN, PETS AND FLAMMABLE MATERIALS.
The wick should be trimmed to between 3-6mm before lighting. On the first burn the candle should be lit for at least one hour, this allows time for the wax to melt to the edge of the container. If the first burn is not over an hour a layer of wax will be left on the edge of the container and on future burns the candle will continue to burn in this way, causing tunnelling. The result will be that your candle will last considerably less time than it's potential.
The container will become hot so never place it on a polished or unprotected surface.
Burn the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. In particular watch out for walls and overhanging surfaces. Never burn near to other flammable materials.
Do not allow candles to burn near to a draft
Leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
Never move candles when lit.
Never leave a candle unattended.
Never attempt to extinguish your candle with a lid or your hand